Adam E. Barnett
Adam has been practicing law since 2006 and has been a partner with our firm since 2012.
Born and raised in Erie, Adam went on to obtain his bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from Clarion University, where he graduated summa cum laude. After college, he went on to earn his Doctor of Jurisprudence from the West Virginia University College of Law in Morgantown, West Virginia. While in law school, Adam was a zealous advocate in West Virginia University’s Clinical Law Program and West Virginia University’s Immigration Clinic, where he fought for immigrants’ rights.
Adam has focused his practice on Car Accidents, Personal Injury, Workers’ Compensation, and Social Security Disability law. Adam has earned a great deal of respect from his colleagues and from the Bar Association.
In 2015, Adam was recognized by the Erie County Bar Association for his outstanding pro bono work, for providing a great deal of free legal aid to those in need through the Erie County Bar Association’s LAVA program.
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, 2006
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania, 2006
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit, 2012
West Virginia University College of Law, Morgantown, West Virginia
- Doctor of Jurisprudence, 2006
Clarion University of Pennsylvania, Clarion, Pennsylvania
- Bachelor of Science, Business Administration, 2003
- Summa cum laude
Awards and Honors
- Outstanding Pro Bono Lawyer, The Erie County Bar Association, Legal Aid Volunteer Attorneys Program, 2015
- A Half Day on Workers’ Compensation Topics, The Erie County Bar Association, 2013
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Erie County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- The National Organization of Social Security Claimants’ Representatives (N.O.S.S.C.R.), Sustaining Member
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice