Mallory R. Maxwell
Mallory Maxwell is the newest attorney to join our firm. She was born and raised in Wisconsin and attended the University of Wisconsin – La Crosse, graduating highest honors with a double major bachelor’s degree in Political Science and Public Administration. After college, Mallory moved to Pennsylvania to attend Penn State Law where she earned her Juris Doctor degree.
While at Penn State Law, Mallory worked as a Certified Legal Intern for the Family Law Clinic. In this role, she provided free legal assistance and representation to clients facing a variety of family and domestic legal issues. Mallory also spent her summers working at Wisconsin’s largest non-profit law firm, further providing free civil legal services to clients at the most vulnerable times in their lives. As a result of her vast work in public interest, Mallory earned a Certificate of Public Interest Advocacy.
During law school, Mallory was also a member of the Penn State Law Review and served on the Executive Board as the Executive Research Editor during her final year of school. Before graduating, Mallory’s comment was selected for publication and was ultimately published in the 125th volume of the Penn State Law Review—an honor only few receive. Throughout law school, Mallory fell in love with Pennsylvania and decided to make it her home.
Since joining Bernard Stuczynski Barnett & Lager, Mallory has focused her practice on personal injury, social security disability, workers’ compensation, and estate planning. Mallory is committed to each and every one of her clients and prides herself on zealously representing her clients while treating everyone with fairness and respect. In her free time, Mallory loves reading, hiking, spending time with her dog, and exploring all things northwest Pennsylvania has to offer.
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, 2022
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania, 2022
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit, 2022
- The Pennsylvania State University, Penn State Law, University Park, Pennsylvania
- Juris Doctor, 2021
- University of Wisconsin – La Crosse, La Crosse, Wisconsin
- Bachelor of Science, Political Science & Public Administration, 2017
- Highest Honors
- Mallory Maxwell, Judges Judge Too: Analyzing the Shackling of Criminal Defendants in Nonjury Proceedings, 125 Penn. St. L. Rev. 289 (2020).
Professional Associations and Memberships
- McKean County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Western Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice