Workers’ Compensation Lawyers Who Will Fight for You
In Pennsylvania, if you’re injured at work, you’re entitled to have your medical bills and lost wages paid by your employer’s workers’ compensation insurance carrier — not out of your own pocket or health insurance. Unfortunately, it’s often necessary to hire a lawyer to get these benefits. Our workers’ comp lawyers have been representing injured victims in the Erie and surrounding regions for more than thirty years. We believe every worker should have equal access to a great attorney, which is why we do not charge a fee unless we get you a recovery.
No Recovery? No Fee.
Our team understands that if you’re injured at work, not only are you dealing with physical and emotional pain and suffering – you’re dealing with lost wages. You don’t have the money to pay an expensive “retainer” to hire a lawyer. That’s why we only work on a “contingent fee” basis. You only pay us if and when you win your case. Additionally, we front all litigation expenses and are willing to hire the best experts to support your case.
We are always happy to provide you with free consultations – even if you’re currently receiving workman’s comp and just have a few questions.
Get in touch with us today if:
- Your workers’ comp claim is denied.
- The insurance company tries to stop your benefits.
- You’re receiving workers’ compensation benefits and the insurance company is sending you to an “independent medical examination.”
- The insurance company tries to send you back to work before you’re ready.
- You’re receiving workers’ compensation benefits but worry there’s a chance you might not return to work full-time.
- You’re being underpaid. If you think you’re getting less than you deserve, you’re probably right. In PA, Workers’ Compensation insurance companies frequently miscalculate your wage benefits. We’ll file a petition with the court to correct your pay and see to it you’re awarded past-due benefits for underpayments.
As experienced workers’ comp attorneys, we know how to properly build and develop your case such that we can prove the true, full extent of your injuries and seek fair compensation. If we can’t negotiate fair value for your case, we will file a lawsuit. We aren’t afraid to go to trial.